Boost series – giving your business a shot in the arm!
IoD Northern Ireland has introduced a new series of events called Business Boost, designed to help you be a better leader. The sessions will be led by leadership trainer, Kate Marshall of MaST Ireland with contributions from experienced business leaders.
The next Business Boost on 16 November is entitled Competition, What Competition? – how to succeed in competitive markets with speaker John Knapton of Crescent Capital. John has over 25 years experience in sales, marketing and international business development with companies such as Wearnes Corporation in Singapore, Roper Industries in the USA, and APT and Andor here.
John will explain how the success of any sale requires in-depth, strategic and tactical planning beginning as far back as product development. Starting with the end objective clearly defined will significantly reduce the risks involved in selling product to the export market and produce results that exceed expectations. Join us for a presentation and discussion that will include:
• The importance of “framing” a market to maximise potential
• What features and benefits to focus on in order to win more business
• How to set a competitive price that will maximise gross margin
• Deciding on the right sales channel to deliver extraordinary results
• Understanding your prospective market and potential customer
Follow link below to book:-